First Post!

Posted by Yong Kun on 4:00 AM

Welcome to my new blog. Spent my entire afternoon playing and tweeking with the layout.

"Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing."
Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Yea, well i know. I could've spent my time flipping through the textbook that i just bought. But after i turned on the computer, i was hooked onto the numerous hilarious videos that were posted on Facebook by my friends.

What a Sunday. Spent the entire day lazing at home, infact 80% of the time infront of the computer.

Had Green Bean soup for Dinner. It is a sweet desert prepared by my Grandmother. Its not really green bean, the actual name of the bean is Mung bean. Mung beans are a good source of proteins and dietary fiber. They also contain thiamin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and copper, and are a good source of folate. Wow, sounds pretty healthy and nourishing. I still remember placing the beans in moist cotton wool during Primary school Science lessons and *Poof* they became Bean Sprouts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment